Larsen D’Amico fabricates
a wide range of process equipment for the oil & gas industry.
From basic to fully dressed custom designed packages. Following
is a partial list of what we offer:
- Separators - L&D separators are manufactured in various sizes, diameters and pressures. They can be horizontal or vertical, just provide us your flow conditions and we’ll design it.
- Lineheaters - Our lineheaters come in all the standard sizes and coil configurations, or can be custom designed to fit your application. From 250,000 BTU/HR to 5,000,000 BTU/HR.
- Combination Packages - L&D can manufacture a broad range of combination packages, built to your specifications.
- Freewater Knockouts - Our free water knockouts are designed to handle your water problems. Provide your flow conditions and we’ll design it for you.
- Flare Knockouts - We can custom design any size or pressure of flare knockout, packaged or not.
- Test & Group Separators - We manufacture an assortment of sizes and pressures of test and group separators.
- Blowcases - L&D blowcases can be manufactured as a stand alone vessel or mounted below a horizontal vessel, as well as packaged, just provide your flow conditions and we’ll design it for you.
- Contactors - Our contactors are manufactured with eight or ten trays, any size, any pressure, built to your specifications.
- Fuel Gas Scrubbers - Our standard “in stock” fuel gas scrubber is 8” x 36” x 150 psig, sweet or sour, but we can manufacture any size, any pressure.
- Spooling / Structural - At L&D we can provide customized spooling or structural work, whether it’s a package or piece work that you want to package, we can handle it.
- Treaters - L&D’s treaters are designed in two standard pressures, 50 psi and 75 psi. The incoming oil and water mixture (emulsion) requires heating, gravity, coalescing and a longer retention time to separate properly. L&D uses a patented fiberglass panel in its coalescing section; we call it the “Petlar Panel.” We can manufacture almost any treater size to meet your production needs, from a 48” x 12’ to a 10’ x 40’, call with your production flow rates and we’ll size it for you.